Monday, December 10, 2012

Yay ME!!! HAHA

I am Sarah. I am a 26 year old nurse. I am a southern girl. I don't try to be a formal writer. With this blog, I am just me being me! I love to be outdoors. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, though I don't seem to do it enough. I despise cleaning though I really need to do it more and am going to focus on making that a habit! I love to bake. Recently, we went gluten-free (for the most part like 95% of the time). We do splurge, but I pay for it later. I am trying to learn the ways of gluten-free cooking on a budget. We are also egg-free.

I married my wonderful husband 6 years ago, but we have been together my whole adult life! We met horseback riding in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He is from Florida and I am from Tennessee. I have been around horses my whole life. Him... not so much! He saved my friend's purse from a tree, because Lord love her she was ding dong and got it stuck in a tree while riding. We have been together ever since. Things aren't always perfect but we are trying and getting better everyday.

Four years ago, we were blessed with one of the sweetest boys you could imagine! Kaden was a surprise because we were told that I would never have children. That was God's joke on the doctor because though he was a preemie, he was huge! He was an 8 lb 2.8 oz preemie! Nice and healthy! Two years later, we got our sweet little Eythan. He was a super preemie. By that it means he was born at 7 months. He was very sick and had to stay at the NICU for 2 weeks! Though he quickly grew, he still has many delays. We have therapy several times a week because he still doesn't talk and is delayed in many milestones. But he is getting better everyday!!! The interventionist believes he has Autism (well a form of it) but he has not been formally diagnosed with it. I am hesitant about letting them diagnose him with the progress that he is making. It could really effect him later in life if he is just a bit slow and not truly Autistic. Those poor children go through so much and people really don't understand what it is about. We treat him as if he were Autistic and when people out at Walmart say something about his "melt downs" we will just say he is Autistic. Then about a year later came Carson. My first full term baby! The last baby that was mine.I almost died having him and we decided that it was time we stop having babies. My heart is broken because I have always wanted 5 children. But it is all about God's plan, not mine.

We recently started going back to church and trying to get our lives straight. We have had many bumps in the road that have thrown us into a bad path. God has really been laying it on my heart to change and I am going to answer his call.

This is a blog for me to share whatever thought is in my head! 

Disclaimer: I am occasionally given products to test. I am sometimes compensated for the review, but I am always ALWAYS going to give my honest opinion. Also, my husband says I have a shut up valve disorder. Meaning: whatever is in my head usually comes out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment