Thursday, December 13, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee


I just finished a Green Mountain Coffee BzzCampaign. All I can say is yummy!!! Green mountain coffee is a Fair Trade. This means that they farmers are compensated well for the coffee beans. In return, Green Mountain Coffee get higher quality coffee beans. It is a coffee that you can feel good about drinking. It taste great and is also available in Kcups! I was very impressed. There is a Green Mountain plant here in my hometown but I had never tried it. I am so thankful for this opportunity.

Have you ever tried Grean Mountain Coffees? Is fair trade important to you?

* Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent. I get the products to try for free and am often compensated to the review them. However, I will always give my honest opinion on the product I am reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment