Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I seem to be collecting...

gray hairs.  Yep, 26 years old with a crap ton of gray hairs. So I am a bottle red head now! I miss my natural red. The bottle just never seems to get it the right color! That's okay. I think that just means it is time to coupon and stockpile hair color.

Another thing that I am collecting is clothes that do not fit. I have anything from a size 00 to a size 15. I am a solid size 10 and dropping quickly. I was a 00 when I got pregnant with Kaden and a size 15 after! I really need to put cleaning out my clothes for a garage sale on my to do list!

Paper. I seem to be collecting paper. It seems that there are papers all over this dang house! Bills, envelopes, homework from the kiddos, blah blah blah. I can not stand the clutter! IT IS KILLING ME!!! Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic but not far from the truth.

What are you collecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment