Friday, December 28, 2012

Freebox The Week of 12/28/12


This week I got:

  • 3 Adkins Diets Bars with coupons and a nutrition guide
  • Sample of Toms Deodorant with $1.00 coupon
  • 1 Full Size Neutrogena Hand Cream and 6 trials sizes (Bzz Agent)
  • 4 packs Emfamil Toddler Formula with 3 $5.00 off coupons
Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent. I receive free products and share them with friends and family. I get to review them. I do get compensated for these reviews (through mypoints and free products and services). However, any and all reviews I give will be my honest opinion whether good or bad!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha,
    Oh you must tell me more about this freebox. It sounds amazing.
    I've made it my silly little goal to stop by and follow/ say "hey" to every mom on our bloggy mom hop this month. It's so sweet to be on this journey with you.

    If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love, love, love for you to join me at Local Sugar Hawaii where we're riding the wave of life together, one adventure at a time. And this weekend we're ringing in the new year together at An Aloha Affair. You can link up all of your creative work and share it with other sweet souls looking to make meaningful connections. Stop by anytime, you're always welcome.

    Happy New Years to You and Yours.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a bunch of freebies that come in the mail. "Freebox" is more fun than saying in box

    ReplyDelete